Tuesday, July 19, 2016

DOMINO & DANTE: LADYCATS RULE AND MANCATS DON'T CARE!

Domino is accustomed to getting her way.

Here she is having a nice rest on the front porch chair.

 And here's Dante having a snooze under the front porch chair.


 What you may not know about Domino is that she is Queen.


 And in her world, Queens trumps Kings.




"I don't consort wif an undahling -- or in his case, an underTHING!" states her Highness in her haughtiest of tones.


And Dante, who's in a world of his own, is just catching some ZZZZZZZ's.
That's a mancat for you -- he takes the E-Zee way out!

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

The girls think they are in charge here too...OUCH, I got the paw for saying that!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars domino, queen trumps king always; every day, I know because I am royalty of trout towne...indeed, we are not only FABulous but girls totally rule.... hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥