Monday, May 13, 2013

MANCAT MONDAY WITH DYLAN AND DANTE: SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY!


I opened up my window this morning to this beautiful sight!

 Dylan and Dante were in the back yard and the crabapple tree was in full bloom.  How idyllic!






 All is well until you take a closer look at what is going on.  Although the crabapple blossoms are quite fragrant, they are not enough to dispel that other overpowering odour --  "Eau de Ewwwwwww"!




 Poor Dylan!  Even lighting a candle doesn't help.





However, Dylan has learned from experience than when someone is being offensive, it's generally best to look the other way.






"Is OK now" says Dante.  I'm all finished!  I doan wont anyfing to come between us, so I buried da catshit."
Note:  This be the feline equivalent of burying the hatchet.







Well, that certainly cleared the air!  It's going to be a beautiful day after all.
  "I'm reeleh lookin' forward to it", says Dylan.
"Me, too!" says Dante.

No comments: